Sunday, October 24, 2010

My First Blog

           This is my first blog posting and my first blog but I play online poker everyday so I figure I can spread some knowledge since I probably have more than the average website that was built by some web designer. To be honest with you I dont know anything about blogs so you guys will have to work with me on this for a little while but Ill get it down. I would really like comment on anything you would like to see or you feel i should change. I have an account with just about every U.S. poker site so I can point the new players in the right direction on which sites I believe are the easiest to make money on. And how to build your bankroll. I'm actually going to start making videos so that everyone that would like to can view them anytime and learn how to build there bankroll. Im going to start with free cash from one of the poker sites which ill also show you how to get and then just grind it up to maybe $500. Then ill start another season and grind it to something a little better but this will all take some time so just bare with me and ill show you how the average person can turn free money into a career. I just ask that everyone helps share my page, bookmarks it and checks back in daily to see the progress. Well this is it for now and ill update daily, Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment