Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tournament Vid's

Alright so Im gonna post some vid's of a couple tourny's I did yesterday when I got my Free Money Deposit. I am no where near a pro poker player but Im jus showing you how easy it is to make money playing with little to no skill. The tournament I entered Is a $5 SNG with 6max players. 1st and 2nd places get paid about $15 each.give or take a few about 12 cents. In the video's I posted Im playing at Players only, not my favorite poker room  but It's free money so I figured I should spend it. Players only is a smaller poker room with only about 2-3k people on at any given time. For First time players Id recommend either Players Only or Cake poker which is what I really like. Cake poker is also a smaller site with about the same amount of players as players only and there skill level is good for the average beginner. If you want go ahead an comment on my vid's like I said Im no pro and I know there was I think 1 bad play on each video but hey its a part of learning so go check out the vid's, leave a comment and come back cause im gonna be posting more and Im going to do a series where I take $25-$50 and turn it into $500.




No comments:

Post a Comment