Friday, October 29, 2010

$25 into $170 36 hours later.....

Update So a day and a half a ago I got approved for $25 on my bodog account. I dont have any vids because my account is on another computer but I have a couple Images as proof to show everyone who cares. Playing poker for a living Has got to be the easiest way to make a living as long as you have patients. The key things to remember is to play tight and aggressive, watch the board, you should fold if the player seems like he may have a better hand than you ( this one takes a little learning and getting used to) Im not saying to always fold if someone bets into you but watch all the players if someone is in every hand than he will usually bluff a little more than the tight player that waits for the right hands to play. Dont put all your money into one pot unless you can say that you are 100% sure that after the river you will still have the best hand. Unless you have a really good hand and the hit wont really effect you.
My experience with AK has been pretty bad I used to go all in but after getting them cracked by 777's or 72o 8/10 times I usually will not push all in anymore. Unless that is if I can take the hit without it effecting my chip stack.

**** Everything Ive said are just my recommendations you can play how you like but I am keeping everyone posted as I go to show you what will for sure work********

To be honest with everyone I just started playing poker this month. Ive played with friends in the past but never like I am now. and it may have only been a handful of times I did read a couple books before I started and I wasnt sure If I could actually do it or not.

Alright so... Heres whats been happening for the last day and a half.... Started an account at Bodog and they deposited $25 into my account.

323 pm 10 27 2010

From there I played Tight and aggressive poker at the Double or nothing $7 buy in tables until I turned that $25 into $80 (In the pic I took it at $64 I think)

947am 10 28 2010

After that I decided to try my luck at the cash table .10/.20 I put $10 in there and turned it into $20 in about 10 or 20 min. for a total of $90. Then I decided that Since I play so tight and aggressive I need to move up and just make sure I dont go all in unless I know I have the best hand so I took $50 knowing that if anything happens to it I have $40 still and can hop back on the double or nothing tables (which are easy BTW) I took that $50 and got on a .25/.50 cash table for about 20 min and turned that $50 into $130 for a total of $170 in my account now. I then hopped off because I felt I needed a break and decided to update everyone on my progress.. comment and let me know what you think.

231 am 10 29 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment